Monday, November 12, 2012

The Ankaranista

Ankara Clutch Bag
Leather Scroll

Vintage Chic Handbag

Runaway Weekender

Ankara Chain Bag



Handbag key rings

Ankara Interlocked Necklace

Ankara laptop case
kente print laptop case

Bespoke handbag
Hey everyone!!!

It feels so good to be writing again. I'm sooooooo sorry that I've not been updating my blog. I've been so busy with school and other things.

 But i'm back now, and i'll love to introduce you to some fabulous designer that i discovered today.Her name is Bola Obileye. She's a fashion stylist, Photojournalist, Fashion Editor, Accessories Designer, Author, and Career mentor. I found her online, never heard of her before, but so far I'm incredibly impressed by her. She does ankara handbags, ankara laptop cases, ankara necklaces, clutch bags and so on. 

In a fashion industry where everybody does ankara and everything has become incredibly boring, her stuff is a breath of fresh air. Her designs are beautiful, photography flawless and she even calls herself the Ankaranista! (New word people :D) I think she's beautiful, stylish and fabulous. For more information on her, go to www.totecollections.com



4 comments: